Saturday, January 14, 2012

Baby Onesie Mini Album for Baby Sam

A Onesie album for a friends little baby, though Baby Sam is getting close to a year old now. I made this album for his mum when he was born, though I'm only now getting organsied enough to put pictures up.

I hope to make a similar album for my new little baby before its arrives towards the end of April.

All pages have been handcut from my own template that I created in Photoshop. I used DCWV's pastel cardstock and Nana's Nursery cardstock as well as some flowers, rhinestones, ribbon and buttons.


I made this cardstock box to store the album in.

Two pockets, one for mum and one for dad to write down their wishes for baby Sam.

A page for important numbers. I also made up a page for appointments, immunisations and baby's first milestones.

There is a page for every month of the first year. They all have room for a photo and space to write down what baby Sam has been up to.

The first hair cut page has an acetate pocket so you can see baby's first lock of hair.

Blank pages for a print of baby Sam's hands and feet.
Both of these open up to reveal extra space for photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment