Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Vintage Travel Paper Bag Album

I love the "Up and Away" paper range from Kaisercraft. Very vintage, with lots of foil, varnish and flocking papers. Perfect for an album about your travels.

I used a large 30cmx30cm white paper bag and folded it so that you get six pockets at the top, rather than just three on the side.

There are 12 pages including covers, four flip pages, 16 photo mats, six large tags and 12 small pull out tags for more photo and journalling space, making this quite an interactive journal. Which is of course the best kind.

I love this style of album as I can flip up pages and turn pages to discover even more photos. Its almost like the "Where's Spot" books I used to love as a child.

If you wish to purchase this album its up on madeit now, just click on the link on the right to go directly to my little store.

Thanks for looking







No comments:

Post a Comment